Favorite Wattpad Books

While physical books that I can touch and cry tears on are the most perfect things to touch Earth's surface, Wattpad is definitely the best form of e-book. I've currently got 85 books in my private library, and 3 published books myself. I won't deny that half of the books on Wattpad are, no offence, absolute rubbish (my books included), but I have dug out a few that have absolutely blown my mind. 
So, ignoring the cliche' grammar-mistake-filled Wattpad gems, let's get straight into the good stuff.

This is a teen fiction (there's gonna be lots of these) book written by the lovely autheras, and it is about exactly what the title says. 

It follows Chloe Whittaker's journey, taking revenge on the 'it' club of her high school for what they did to her best friend. The plot twist drove me mad. It was somehow there in the back of my head, and I did know it all along, but when it actually happened, I was shocked.

Really good twist on the average 'teen high school romance' story. 3/5 from me.

This is a paranormal, fantasy novel, about cupid's matchmaking service, and a girl who gets horribly caught up in it. It's written by Lauren Palphreyman.

Basically, everyone gets matched up with someone else in this matchmaking service. They're given the perfect matches, and everything goes good and dandy. Lila, a perfectly normal girl, is given her match, who turns out to be the hot, drool-worthy Cupid himself.

It sounds like a sappy teen romance, but trust me, it's ANYTHING but. I really, really liked this book. There's a lot of fantasy, mythical creatures, action, and love all tangled up within it.

3.5/5 stars.


This is the first book of a trilogy written by my lovely friend, Ben Sobieck. The second and third books, Black Eye and Bull's Eye, are just as amazing as the first one.

It’s about Zandra, a psychic who isn’t really a psychic, working as a detective to find out who killed the daughter of a man who got away with murdering her husband years ago.

Now, I won't lie. When I first saw this book, I didn't think it would be this good. I was completely proven wrong. It's been an amazing rollercoaster ride just by reading these books.

Zandra might just be my favorite Wattpad character ever created. She is just the right amount of everything. Witty, sarcastic, uninterested, somewhat gloomy in my opinion. I love her. I love reading about her life and her struggles, the way she overcomes them with her own strength and willpower. The series isn't over yet, but when it does end, I must admit I'll be missing Zandra much more than I should.

I highly recommend this to everyone. 4/5 stars from me.
2. 1001 Nights
This book. Holy shit. It's written by an amazing author, ellechanel. By far the second best Wattpad book I've ever read, no doubt.
It's based in ancient Arabia, where a young king brings a young girl to his castle in hopes of her being his wife, but kills her before the sun can rise the next day. If you haven't guessed already, it is based on the original 1001 nights story, but it is such a good retelling. It follows Azade, a slave girl who is chosen to be King Rukun's next wife. The one girl who manages to survive the night.
Even while writing about this book, I can't help but fangirl. IT'S JUST SO GOOD. The writing is too beautiful for Wattpad. The characters are each so complex and amazing and dark and broken and I just. I love this book.
It's not over yet, and I honestly don't want it to. It's currently somewhere around the half of the book, and I have no idea what's to come but I can guarantee it will be good. Rukun is my favorite character. I don't care if he's a murderous terrifying monster, he is my child, and I love him.
I don't even know what to write. There's nothing more to say, except just go read this. Read it and cry. Cry with me, preferably.
5/5.
My number one absolute favorite. Nothing beats this. Written by Olivia Harvard.
It's a mystery novel, about the death of a boy named Colton, and how his best friend Elliot works to find out who killed him. Read the synopsis on Wattpad.
I'm going to tell you in all honesty, my 100% genuine reaction to the big reveal. My hands and feet went cold, my head started spinning, and my heart started pounding loudly. I had to actually put my phone down because I was so overwhelmed. I'm not exaggerating. I had never imagined that the killer would be who he turned out to be. I stayed up that night even after I was done with the book, just plain amazed.
I have never, ever been this taken off guard by a book in my entire life. I was so shocked. This book is a blessing to the mystery genre. It's so, so good. You'd think this would be a typical mystery book, but the plot twist couldn't be more unexpected.
I love this book with all my heart. It doesn't help that Dylan O'Brien is cast as the main character either.
5/5 for sure.
There you have it! Here are my favorite Wattpad books. Try them all, they're each amazing in their own way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Study Help Websites

Favorite Books Of 2016!